For account approval and general support, email migi@paidforumposting.com or go to https://discord.gg/HtwZ9YD

Children's shows

Perfect7

My daughter (age 2) has decided she LOVES "Martha Speaks" which is about a dog that acquires the ability to speak in human language. There are only 8 episodes available on Netflix, and we've seen all of them at least three times!

My grandchildren would watch "Rudolph, The Red Nosed Reindeer" time after time after time. They watched it all year long. I was never so glad in my life, as when that phase passed. Unfortunately, they then became enamored with "The Nightmare Before Christmas".  :-\

Hey now, "The Nightmare Before Christmas" is awesome!  I'm not a huge fan of "Martha Speaks" but luckily my daughter isn't either.  Unfortunately, she does like "Caillou".

I'm not familiar with that show but my granddaughter had a phase where she wanted to watch the first Shrek DVD over and over. She knew all the songs too!

What about the other parts of Shrek, have she watched them already? I don't have a kid of my own yet but I myself love to watch cartoons. I'm eagerly waiting for Puss in Boots. :)