For account approval and general support, email migi@paidforumposting.com or go to https://discord.gg/HtwZ9YD

So what would you put in room 101?

Silva

This is my seventh post so I have chosen a subject with which everyone can empathise............what we would love to get rid of!

So what would you send into the abyss? What would you put into Room 101?

I have quite a few and have to admit that it's difficult to confine the list to just a few, so we'll keep it to 5 items I think.

1.  The top item has to be Cold Callers.

I get so annoyed when the telephone rings and there is no one there, then a few minutes later it rings again and I am greeted by a voice saying something like, "Hello, can you tell me who your mortgage lender is?" What on earth gives this anonymous person the right to ask me such personal questions? They ring first to see if you are in, and then ring again hoping to sell you a product. I have to admit that I keep them hanging on the line until they get fed up and ring off, thus it costs them money.

2.  Television documentaries that repeat what went on before the commercial break after every break.

This is becoming the norm and I hate it. You get 10 minutes of action then a break. After the break the first 5 minutes is taken up with reprising the 10 minutes before the break............and so on! If people come in half way into a programme it's their fault if they miss something. Those of us who watch from the start should not have to endure constant reminders of what went before.

3.  Trinni and Susannah.

As far as I am concerned their series is nothing but a constant plug for their control pants!

4.  Wasps.

What are they good for? Absolutely nothing! They don't produce honey, they don't pollinate flowers or fruit. All they do is annoy you when you're sitting outside on a beautiful sunny day having a drink. Then you can't get rid of them for love or money.

5.  Self adhesive teatowel holders.

These always seem like such a good idea and then, a few weeks after you have pressed them firmly to your wall, you wake up one day and find all your towels lying in a heap on the floor. Why is it that the adhesive never lasts as long as advertised? Why do we always believe that it will?

So what would be your top five?