For account approval and general support, email migi@paidforumposting.com or go to https://discord.gg/HtwZ9YD

Have you started Christmas shopping yet?

citizen

October is almost over and a friend was shocked the other day when I pointed out that Christmas is only about 10 weeks away.

I have some of my gifts purchased. But I like to hit the great sales on Cyber Monday. I always get good deals!

Do you wait to the last minute, or do you plan ahead?

I start looking around now but I'll decide closer to Thanksgiving if I'll be shopping on Black Friday. When I do I usually end up finding better things later in December and have extra gifts so this year I might just do it all in December.

My husband and I don't really need anything enough to justify people spending their hard earned cash on us so we agreed with our family not to exchange presents. We buy a little something for children under the age of sixteen, that's all.

• Like 1

I've pretty much given up on Christmas gift giving. When I first moved to Asia I spent ages finding unusual things to send home, and I was happy to pay a fortune for postage to do it. Eleven years later there really isn't anything left to give people, and the cost of sending parcels is crazy.

No, we haven't started yet. We have birthdays in September, October, and November, so I usually don't do a lot of Christmas shopping until after that November birthday (which is near Thanksgiving).

I try to start around October, but as I get older, I realize that it would be easier if I did it all year around like some people. I have purchased a couple gifts, but continue until almost Christmas. It takes alot of stress off by doing a little at a time and not having so much to do when it gets closer to Christmas.