For account approval and general support, email migi@paidforumposting.com or go to https://discord.gg/HtwZ9YD

Sports and Poker

dn3dj

The olympics have us riveted to some sports we only see at the olympics, and we forget about them for 4 more years.  Women who typically don't watch sports will pay attention.  Men who don't normally gamble might place a friendly bet or two on a game. 

What sport got your attention this year?  Does it usually, or just for the olympics?

Did you take advantage of friendly bets against medals and winning teams?

I never follow sport apart from Wimbledon and then only if a "superstar" like Nadal is playing, so I wasn't in the slightest interested in the Olympics.

My husband, however, likes all sport so he watched from the moment he got up in the morning until games finished for the day and, because the TV is in the same room as my PC, I listened to it all. As a result I found myself watching exotic and uncommon sports such as Taekwando and young female weight lifters. I enjoyed the tiny gymnasts and the weird cyclists who tried to go as slow as possible until the last minute. I enjoyed it all, surprisingly!

So, although I didn't bet on any outcome, I have discovered an interest in sport that I didn't have before, though I doubt that I'll find any of these sports on TV until the next Olympics! ;)