For account approval and general support, email migi@paidforumposting.com or go to https://discord.gg/HtwZ9YD

It's in the Stars

SkyBlue

I'm an Aries, born in April.  Today my horoscope says that other people are expecting me to take centre stage!  That sounds so unlike me as I'm not too comfortable being the centre of attention.  Somewhere in the world though there must be an Aries person for whom this is true. 

What do you think of star signs?  Can horoscopes hold any truth, or are they just a bit of fun?

• 1 month later...

I'm not a big believer in astrology, quite frankly.  I know my sign, which is also Aries, but that's only because when I was a kid, my mother was a big believer.  She used to read the horoscope in the newspaper every day and get the horoscope books when she could.  Of course, if you read them at the end of the day, you can almost always find a way to fit the day to the reading.  Then again, if you read them first thing in the morning, you could make the day go that way in a self-fulfilling prophecy, as well.

• 3 weeks later...

I'm on the cusp between Virgo and Libra but I don't believe in it.

My horoscope was something that was fun to read when I was a lot younger and more gullible, but then I also wanted to be a white witch!!!!

I recall getting to the stage where I believed what it said only if it said something really good. :D