For account approval and general support, email migi@paidforumposting.com or go to https://discord.gg/HtwZ9YD

What are your plans for New Year's Eve?

Perfect7

Do you usually stay up until midnight and see in the New Year? Do you have a party? Or do you just celebrate with whoever might live where it's midnight when it's your bedtime and go to bed as usual?

My family always celebrates! We all stay up until midnight to ring in the New Year. We go out to dinner with family and friends and then we head to one of their houses to party! The kids play the Wii and the X-Box Kinect and we play games/cards. It's always a super fun night.

I usually do the same thing I do for Christmas.....try to spend as much time with my daughter as possible.  More than likely, we'll shoot some fireworks at the stroke of midnight and the adults will partake in an alcholic beverage or two and possible play some cards.

I still can't belive another year has come and gone.

When I lived up North, because my family and neighbours were Scottish, we used to celebrate Hogmanay as only the Scots can! Nowadays, though, we just stay home and see the New Year in together with a glass of something.

New Year's Eve is my dad's birthday, so we always go out to eat. Usually, he opens his presents & we have cake and ice cream. We also stay up and watch the ball drop in NYC. That's about all we do in terms of celebrating for New Year's Eve.