For account approval and general support, email migi@paidforumposting.com or go to https://discord.gg/HtwZ9YD

Do you like board games? What are your favorites?

Perfect7

We like playing board (and card) games. We like finding the occasional little-known "Keeper" too! Our current favorites are Quelf, Loaded Questions, and Play Nine.

• Like 2

I used to love playing Monopoly when I was younger, and my husband and I played Backgammon quite a lot when we first met. I like card games too, with Bezique and Poker as my favourites.

I'm not as interested in them as I was when I was a kid.  Back then I liked to play Monopoly, Life, Risk, Sorry, and PayDay.

My husband has a closet full of board games though.  He's a strategist.

I love to play all kinds of board games.  My problem is that I can never seem to find anyone else who wants to play.  My all-time favorites are Monopoly, Pay Day and Battleship.  I like card games too, like Uno and Apples to Apples.  I have Uno on my cell phone and I play it all the time.

My nephew wanted me to play Monopoly with him not long ago. I used to love to play Monopoly when we'd play into the wee hours of the morning and still the game. Somehow I cannot get into the electronic version. Give me the old-fashioned white, pink, green, blue, yellow and gold paper money. I also want the dog. You may have Park Place or the Railroads, but please give me the little dog playing piece.

We have an electronic version of Monopoly, too, and were not at all impressed. I don't like the electronic part doing everything for me! I always had the hat :D

Monopoly is my favorite, hands down. I even like playing the McDonald's version.  :D

I don't know if this counts as a board game, but my sister made me play Uno with her every single day as a kid, so I pretty much hate the game with a passion now.

I play board games all the time. I play with my family, my daughters favorite game is Phase 10 Twist. I also play with other adults, we get together once a month for game night. Cards are fun too! Have you ever played 99? It is a card game where you get 3 cards and they are numbered. The object of the game is to add cards up to 99. You can't go over 99 - it's a fast paced game and a ton of fun.

I have an old game called ONO 99 that is similar to what you described, except everyone has four cards in hand to start (and keeps four unless they forget to draw). Then you add as you play cards (which also, besides numbers, include HOLD, REVERSE, and -10) and whoever makes it go over 99, loses.

I have always loved board games. Yahtzee is my all-time favorite. I've gotten my kids into games, too. The only problem is that they regularly beat me. One of my children always wins at Trouble, Mousetrap and Monopoly.

We also like games that are a little off the beaten path. We have one called Made for Trade about trade in the American colonies, a cool one about the Lewis and Clark expedition, and a number codes game called Coda.

• 4 weeks later...

I absolutely love board games. I would have to say Sorry is my favorite. I recently got a Kindle Fire and a lot of the board games I have can be played on there. Makes things a lot easier when I'm on the go!