For account approval and general support, email migi@paidforumposting.com or go to https://discord.gg/HtwZ9YD

Re: Horror movies-what's your favorite?

charleson

I like watching films and movies generally,but the type of movies i don't like watching are horror movies. Each time I watch a horror-movie, i will mean a bad and terrifying day for me as I always had bad dreams at night. In short find myself the following day dejected.

I love movies and I do love horror movies, but a lot of the time I can't watch them because I get so scared! I haven't been able to watch The Ring because I know my mind will play on it and I will scare myself to death.

I recently watched The Strangers and that scared the crap out of me. Only one person I know said it wasn't scary - everyone else, including guys, was really, really scared!

• 2 weeks later...

Horror Movies? It's a big NO for me. These kind of movies don't excite me one bit. I easily get scared and I would end up having nightmares whenever I watch these sort of movies. Once, I went out with my friends and I actually tried to watch "The key" but the movie made me restless and scared that I just wanted to cover my eyes and my ears(I can't walk out, because it's kind of dark inside the theater, and I can't help imagining those character I've seen in the movie). After that experience, I've never attempted to watch any horror movies. I envy those people who get excited with horror movies though. Some of my friends watched horror movies like they're just watching love stories, they get excited while I jumped with fright. I really don't like horror movies.

• 2 weeks later...

I can't stand horror movies!  I often think, who would be so disturbed in their mind that they would create such a thing?  I wonder how people even create these scenarios in their heads in the first place.  Horror movies are just sick and I never watch them.