For account approval and general support, email migi@paidforumposting.com or go to https://discord.gg/HtwZ9YD

Re: Cats or Dogs

Sian

I prefer cats. It's difficult to provide for all the needs of the dogs - they need taking for a walk but a cat will go where it pleases. They need taking for a pee but a cat will do that by itself. However, cats do provide just as much love as a dog or any other pet.

• 2 weeks later...

I love both, but I prefer dogs. Most cats don't react well to surprise hug-attacks--and I like to give my favorite doggies big hugs. Of course, not all dogs react well to them, either, but... :P

Cats are lovable creatures but I prefer dogs. I love dogs, they are loyal and friendly. I had seen people who mistreated their dogs, but these animals are just loyal. They stick to their masters whatever it takes. They see to their master's protection. We had a dog before and he's not ashamed to show how pleased he was to see us come home. He couldn't seem to stop barking and wagging his tail. He showed us his excitement of having us home again.

Definitely cats :) I do like dogs as well, but would never have one as a pet... I just love cats. I lost my baby a few days ago, she was 18, which is pretty old for a cat. She was sick for sometime and died in her sleep, a kind of beautiful and natural death without injections or anything. I know she´s not in pain anymore but... I miss her so badly.

• 2 weeks later...

I am a cat person, myself. I have one cat that goes to each room to check on the kids each night and kisses them on the forehead. He will go back and forth during the night to check on them. He is very special to the whole family. The other two cats are just cats. They basically eat and sleep. I have always preferred cats. Although, after reading some of these posts about your dogs, I just might be tempted to switch over and get a dog too.

Definitely cats :) I do like dogs as well, but would never have one as a pet... I just love cats. I lost my baby a few days ago, she was 18, which is pretty old for a cat. She was sick for sometime and died in her sleep, a kind of beautiful and natural death without injections or anything. I know she's not in pain anymore but... I miss her so badly.

I am very sorry for your loss. I know losing a companion after so many years can be devastating. I too, am glad that she didn't suffer. I wish you the very best in getting through the next few months. Do you have any other pets, to help with your healing?

I'm not much of a pet person so I wouldn't choose either.  I had so many pets growing up that I already fufilled my pet-loving need. :)  I guess I would choose cats since they are easier to take care of.

I love both sides, but prefer dogs to cats.  First off I am allergic to cat hair for some reason, but i'll still love up a cat if there's one around.  Dogs are more energetic and boisterous, making them fun to be around.  When dogs get really excited they remind me of little kids that have had too much sugar.  Also, I like having a pet that would make me get out of the house more often and get some real exercise.    :)

• 2 weeks later...

I'm all about the dogs. Medium sized dogs, too. My boyfriend wants a small dog that he can have scampering about the house at all hours...but I just don't feel like those purse-sized attention feeders count as "real" dogs, I guess. I want a dog I can take for walks and toss a frisbee to; I can't wait to have my own house one day so I can have whatever pets I want! :)