For account approval and general support, email migi@paidforumposting.com or go to https://discord.gg/HtwZ9YD

Painting

Perfect7

I was recently told about a really neat painting class, so my daughter and I tried it out yesterday. It's called Spirited Art, and you pay a small fee and they provide all the supplies. It was a lot of fun!

• Like 2

Tell me more about it.  What type of paint do you use?  Do you get to paint whatever you want, or do they set something up for you to paint?

It's acrylic paint. They provide canvas, brushes, paint, an easel and apron, etc., as well as instruction. Each class is a different picture, and each artist puts his or her own "spin" on the basic painting.

• Like 1

That sounds really fun!  I'm terrible at painting but I loved art class in high school and miss it sometimes.  I'll have to see if they gave Spirited Art classes around here.

I've never been one for painting, but I really love to draw.  When my daughter was ten, at her request, I drew a Tarzan and Jane mural on one of her bedroom walls, first just in pencil and then in Sharpie, and let her fill it in with whatever colors of paints and markers she wanted.  It turned out pretty nice.