For account approval and general support, email migi@paidforumposting.com or go to https://discord.gg/HtwZ9YD

Playing Classical Music While Working

winuxchrosh

Everyone has their taste in music while doing something but for me I like listening to classical music. Vivaldi, Mozart, Bach, and Beethoven are a few of the composers of the music that I like listening to.What about you, do you also listen to classical music while working either at home or in your workplace?

No, I prefer to listen to rock music.  However, I have small children, so what I usually hear in the background is Nick Jr. or a Disney movie; these days it's The Little Mermaid.

• 1 month later...

I like classical music, it's much less distracting than singing. Sadly, since I manage to break every CD player I come across I rarely listen to music anymore. Writing this has inspired me to make use of Internet radio.

• 2 weeks later...

I think internet radio is one of the best things to come out of the internet - especially when it's free! We have one station we listen to regularly that is based in California.

• 3 years later...

I fell in love with classical music at the age of 9 when it was played during a scene of a movie I was watching. My favourite composer is Pachelbel although I should include that I find Samuel Barber's Adagio tune incredibly haunting. Sometimes, I listen to classical music during periods of concentration; however, I always allocate undivided attention to my favourites.