For account approval and general support, email migi@paidforumposting.com or go to https://discord.gg/HtwZ9YD

Your Video Game Console?

pbk

Today almost everyone has a video game console. If not I say everyone must have it as its a great pass time and stress buster as well.

Today we have lot of video game consoles to suite everyone's needs and budget.

PS2, PS3, PSP, Xbox, Xbox 360, Xbox Live, Nintendo and many others.

BTW I previously had a PS2 and currently I have a Xbox 360. I love both of them.

My personal favourite console is the Super Nintendo. I know this is a really old console but the game quality back then was a lot better. These days the video game systems are littered down with low quality discount games that nobody in their right mind would like to play.

Over the years I've had a Super Nintendo, a Nintendo 64, Playstation 2, Xbox and now just recently an Xbox360. I'm an RPG buff, so I generally stick to Playstation and PC games; there's just not that many choices for Xbox that really appeal to me. Aside from Fable, that is. But even then, I find that both Fable 1 and 2 lack the depth and character that I found in the Final Fantasy series - though it could be argued that they are of a different sub-genre. The Fable series tries to set itself apart from other RPG games and I think it takes that step in the right direction.

If I had to choose my favorite console, I'd go hands-down with the Nintendo 64. The games are not only amazing for their time, but just downright fun, even now. It's a shame that I sold my N64 a long time ago, as I've been getting this hunch to play my Zelda games. That is a console I would have no regret for paying $50 on Ebay for.

I would agree that the current video games are not what they used to be, and it's a shame.

My children have a PS2 and are receiving a Wii for Christmas. I cannot wait for them to open the Wii. I know I will enjoy it just as much as they will.

I have a Xbox360 as my current generation video gaming system.  I've been playing video games for quite along time.  The Apple 2E was my first video game/computer, that had any type of gaming applications.  I was hooked from the first times I played a game.

If I had to pick a favorite console, it would have to be the Super Nintendo.  Quite possibly the largest library of good to great games ever to be assembled.  Take for instance, Metroid, Final Fantasy, Metal Gear, Zelda, Contra, The Mario games, and the list goes on. 

The difference with those games then, and the following future of many of those titles is simple.  They all basically got there respective start on the SNES.  One can also see that those games, along with a multitude of others, were great games. 

I still own a SNES to this day.  My kids play the SNES more than they play the Xbox360 at this point.  Those games then really had more fun built into them. 

• 2 months later...

We have Playstation 2 and Xbox 360. I played the Guitar Hero 3 today on Xbox 360. I think I am getting a little better but I still need to practice more. I have to start playing Dance, Dance Revolution again. I have been sick with bronchitis so I am waiting till I am 100% better before I start playing Dance, Dance Revolution. I am feeling a little better but still coughing a little.