For account approval and general support, email migi@paidforumposting.com or go to https://discord.gg/HtwZ9YD

Grand Theft Auto - Did you play?

pbk

I completely love Grand Theft Auto. I have played all the versions of GTA.

GTA Game History

Grand Theft Auto - 1997

Grand Theft Auto: London - 1999

Grand Theft Auto 2 - 1999

Grand Theft Auto 3 - 2001

Grand Theft Auto Vice city - 2002

Grand Theft Auto Advance - 2004

Grand Theft Auto San Andreas - 2004

Grand Theft Auto Liberty City Stories - 2005

Grand Theft Auto Vice City Stories - 2006

Grand Theft Auto 4 - 2008

No other game offers the thrill and excitement that GTA offers. Smooth graphics and amazing plots is the big plus of this game.

Do you know of any game where you can play a goon as well as a cop? Ride a bicycle, bike, car, truck, walk, run, swim, punch, use knife, gun, bomb, bazooka and lot more.

No other game can offer the amazing experience GTA offers. If you haven't experience it yet, get it soon!

I have never played any of the Grand Theft Auto games. When they first came out I was still on a Nintendo so I could not play them even if I wanted to. Now that I am older and in possession of a Xbox 360 and PS2 I still choose not to play these games because I am not sure what people see in the series. How is killing cops and picking up hookers fun?

Yeah the series has kind of changed for me as well. I played Grand Theft Auto III for PS2 when it came out 7 years ago (has it really been that long?!) and then just recently Grand Theft Auto San Andreas for PSP maybe 5 months ago, and for some reason I treated San Andreas as more of a role playing game. Before, I just went around shooting people in the face and causing havoc -- maybe I changed or something ;).

Now that I am older and in possession of a Xbox 360 and PS2 I still choose not to play these games because I am not sure what people see in the series. How is killing cops and picking up hookers fun?

Granted, I am more of an RPG gamer so GTA isn't really my cup of tea, I'm sure there is still some level of enjoyment to be found in the game. For me, it's not as captivating as Final Fantasy so I woudln't do any justice trying to defend the series. That, or even if I try, people will still link the game as something that causes kids to go around in real life jacking cars.

Now that I am older and in possession of a Xbox 360 and PS2 I still choose not to play these games because I am not sure what people see in the series. How is killing cops and picking up hookers fun?I get your concerns about games such as GTA, but then the same can be said for movies, music, TV and much more.  I suppose the individual in question is really the foundation on which your concerns sit.  You might not like violent games, and that is perfectly fair, but there are plenty of people who do.

Why would people pay money to go see a movie where people are dying, or being criminals, or overtly abusing sex to sell the movie?  It is simple really, we are all different, and what makes us all tick can vary in hundreds if not thousands of ways.  The important thing is to remember not to judge or view someone else wrongly, simply because they differ from your view.