For account approval and general support, email migi@paidforumposting.com or go to https://discord.gg/HtwZ9YD

Psycho Stalker Type People

ropinmama

Has anyone ever had a friend turn Psycho on them for no apparent reason?  Or someone just butt in your live and try to either run it for you or make it just miserable. I have and even 12 years after this all started she is still trying to push our lives around. 

This woman used to follow my best friend out on her trail rides, pull up in her truck yell at her and peal out pelting her with rocks from the truck tires.  She used to carry my husband and his partners personal information, social security numbers and other information, around with her so she could feel like she was an important part of their lives. She even made it a point to change her clothes in front of both of them every chance she got (that was when we were still trying to be nice to her and allowed her around us). This is just the tip of the iceburg, I can't type long enough to list it all.

Now, years later, she has followed us out to our new neighborhood (by the way, she has followed us to 4 different horse places), begun going by my house on a daily basis and tried to mess with our income.  How much can one person keep obsessing about another life? Why do people do this when you have tried to get away from them time and time again?  I just don't understand why you would want to keep trying to be around someone who tries to avoid you.  I have so many more important things to do than bug someone who is not a positive part of my life. 

Does anyone else have someone like this in their live or past? The police can't do anything because she has not gotten violent. We can't avoid her in public, and she works for the state and has access to all of our information but her boss won't do anything about it, because they are too busy right now to run an internal investigation. What to do now?