For account approval and general support, email migi@paidforumposting.com or go to https://discord.gg/HtwZ9YD

Almost my favorite time.....

knchatty

I pulled out my Terrible Towel today. I have 1 at work, 1 in my car and 2 at home. We pulled out our Steelers sweatshirts and swestpants. It is almost time! Can you feel it in the air? Football season! I am going to end this with my favorite saying.... Here we go Steelers Here we go!

Yes, it is also my favorite time, too, knchatty! But, for me, fall symbolizes Halloween! I can't wait to put up my Halloween decorations! In the summer, my house is so bare without all of the decorations.

I'm not a football fan, but we love fall as well.  The relatively cooler weather and the festive air from all the holidays makes it a wonderful season, and now that I no longer live in the north, it's not overshadowed by the grim reality of approaching winter. ;)

Fall is my favorite season, but of course I have a much different reason for looking forward to it this year. The whole family is excited about our new addition in September!