For account approval and general support, email migi@paidforumposting.com or go to https://discord.gg/HtwZ9YD

Co-workers that take advantage of you.

ropinmama

Has anyone ever had a coworker just walk all over you?  Take advantage of your company loyalty?  Or just take advantage of your personal work ethic?  How did you put a stop to it, or even curb it to a tolerable level?

I have been at this job for over 2 years, it is a nice company and nice store to work for.  I love my job and the people in my department except, I am tired of being the responsable one.  I have always given up my days off or vacation time if someone called in sick.  When I say someone, it is just one person and to top that my "supervisor".  I have given up so many days since last January, I have lost count and gotten no thank you, no I will make it up to you, no nothing.  Just attitude like it was owed to this person, regardless of what I have given up for them.  I am so angry about this, I want to act the same way but I just can't do it.  I was not raised this way, I don't want to treat people like that.  It is not the right way to treat people you have to spend eight hours a day with, day in day out.

Now that I have vented, you tell me yours.  >:(