For account approval and general support, email migi@paidforumposting.com or go to https://discord.gg/HtwZ9YD

Disney World

ABCDboys

Even though I am a mature adult I cannot deny my love for Disney World. I visited several times when I was a child. Since "growing up" and having children of my own I have been back to Disney and found how much I truly enjoy it.

In August I took a much deserved vacation for myself and spend 4 nights at the World with my sister. We had an absolute blast! It was a quick, busy and exhausting trip. We rode all the rides we wanted, ate in all the restaurants we craved and hardly slept. I would love to do a girls only trip every year but I think my husband would divorce me.  ;)

My family's next adventure starts in February. We are sailing on the Disney Magic cruise ship for 7 nights. I am beyond excited and cannot wait to explore the Carribean with Mickey!

Are there any other Disney fanatics here?  :)

Oh yeah! ;) My wife and I love Disney World.  We even explored getting a time share at the World at one time but we decided we didn't want to be tied to a certain time or location.  But we would LIVE at Disney World if we could.  Oh, to be in dream land forever. I *heart* Disney World!