For account approval and general support, email migi@paidforumposting.com or go to https://discord.gg/HtwZ9YD

The high cost of ink

Nicc

I am one voice out of many who feels that no matter what I say or what I do.

I will never be heard...

Every night I sit and watch, I pay close attention, and then I pretend it isn't happening.  This doesn't happen to the United States, we the people do not allow those who we have entrusted, to openly guide us into infinite debt.  Yet, over the course of the last few years my eyes can no longer lie to my mind.

Everything is signed, sealed, and delivered on a minute by minute basis these days.  No longer is anything brought before the people to decide.  The people made it loud and clear not to go into Iraq.  Did they listen? 

Absolutely not...

That war was signed, sealed, and delivered before Powell ever decided to finally give the U.N. speech he so wishes never took place.  The people never had a say at that point, and currently in the bailout crisis, it seems the same avenues are being taken.

It's all so simple in our modern form.  Anything the government desires, the government gets. Maybe I'm wrong, but don't we already have trillions of dollars in debt?  If we do, then how exactly are we going to bailout the banks and the automotive makers, when the entire country needs a bailout?

Am I missing something?

Or are we simply going to pretend to print more money, give more credit, amass more debt, and dig that hole even deeper?  Where does it end?  When do we as the people, stand and say "ENOUGH!"  It saddens me to see what our economical situation has become.  The Peso has more value and economic weight than the U.S. dollar.

You read that right, the almighty 3rd world Peso has trumped the U.S. dollar.  How long before our government needs to bailout the insurance companies?  How about the medical companies? Maybe the transportation industry.  Yet we accept this happening right before our eyes.

Where is the discipline?  Where is the integrity?  What happened to our self esteem as a country?  Our government is currently the equivalent of a welfare agency, and big business is the out of work welfare recipient. 

The U.S. as a whole, is simply just sweeping problems away like dirt under a rug.  Sooner or later that dirt shows itself, and when it does, the job gets significantly harder.  Hard work, patience, ethics, and a huge amount of responsibility is what we need.  We don't need every politician and their respective cabinets, sounding off about all the nonexistent money we can spend.

Although, all this debt we have, and the awe inspiring amount we are about to add did not stop Congress from passing a vote to give themselves another raise.  One hundred percent passed that vote, along with the massive bailouts, and the continued huge sums for the war.

All from the point of a pen...