For account approval and general support, email migi@paidforumposting.com or go to https://discord.gg/HtwZ9YD

Interesting Topics In Forums

arneld

What topics do you like best in forums?

As for me, I really like talking about computers, games, and about food. I like to tell someone about computers and at the same time I also liked to learn more about computers from someone who has much more knowledge in computers. And I just like to exchange information about games and food.

Guest subhajit

Generally i have a look in most of the topics in a forum. Among them which ever i find quite informative and out of my knowledge, my interest for such topics automatically comes by.

Basically i am follower of various forms of sports and also like to know about the various new avenues for generating revenues working online.

I tend to steer clear of any topics that discuss politics and religion. Any forum ettiquette seems to go out of the window when these two emotive subjects are discussed.

They normally end up with bans being handed out. People tend to forget that they can debate without having to resort to childish insults or personal attacks.

I agree with Subhajit. I also take a look in most topics to find out which ones make me interested. But still, I am most keen on participating in any discussions concerning religion, computer science, travel and psychology.

It's a general rule, that I first take a look in my favourite topics and then go on to the ones less prefered. Sometimes even the discussion about politics may be interesting enough for me to jump in ; you never know where is the topic heading:)

M

My interests are varied so I tend to post in most topic areas.  I think I try to avoid some of the overly technical threads just because my expertise is NOT those areas and I sound ridiculous when I try, but I can ask general questions here and there when swimming with the techie fishes.  ;)

Like Wizzard, I avoid religion and politics as much as possible when I'm on assignment because the last thing I want is to get caught in some forum drama.  It's different when I'm posting for fun because I can be myself and really defend a view about which I'm passionate.  (But I pick my battles)

I think the most fun I've had was on an artistic community site, an insomniac site and a paranormal forum. I'll just say I have some experience with all those things and leave it at that.

I have been to other forums and even though the topic is not about religion or politics, some of the members still have hot tempers if someone disagreed with them. They would say things that would eventually discourage the person who disagreed to not post in that forum anymore.

It is always better to keep your head cool and just read others opinion. Forums are made to bring out the opinion of everyone. And we have to respect the opinion of others even though we don't agree to it.

And yes, religion and politics are really subjective topics where emotions are more involve rather than a reasonable mind.

Hi, I am completely new to forum posting but I can see I will find this very interesting. I like communicating with people and have a very open mind to other peoples opinions, and I have a wide range of interests but I especially enjoy conversations that give a real sense of what people believe in. I look forward to getting to know this site!

I like discussing film and movies. I do get into politics at times, but I try to remain calm in my discussions.

Another potentially heated topic I'm very interested in is 9/11. I've watched some online films and found the theories very interesting.

I've also learned a fair bit about computers in general, by reading posts in forums.

• 1 month later...

One thing that I like forum is I can share and exchange my opinion with peers and people with different background. It generates thoughts and exchange and communication. So, I like discussing thoughtful issues like life and environment the most, although I still enjoy other topics like hobby and career.

I like to be able to input to the conversation, which works best when I know what others are talking about. However, I also like to learn about different things, so sometimes I just read posts and learn more about what the people are talking about.

Some topics I enjoy include music, literature, philosophy, religion (unless, as aforementioned, it is too heated), and really anything I can have a nice conversation about.

• 1 month later...

My favorite topics to talk about are computers. It is my hobby and Job. For my job I am a computer support technician. As a hobby I like to take computers apart and build them from scratch. I also like to talk about sports and traveling.

I like many different topics in forums. I have so many interests .It would be easier for me to tell you the topics that I tend to avoid. The only two topics that don't care to get involved in are religion and politics.

I like to talk about animals, cooking, pregnancy and kids, gaming, making a living on line, music, movies and TV shows.

I also tend to stay clear of religion, mostly because I'm a nonbeliever and I always end up being the bad one for not believing.

My two favorite forum topics are as follows: "Politics and gaming." I love talking politics and reading of other persons views. I would have to say I sway more toward democrat rather than republican. Gaming is also one of my top favorites. I like reviewing games and software from a consumers point of view. Playing the game and then giving feedback can be a good way to pass time, and get feedback from follow fans.

I have many interests, but I really like discussing video games, football (American Football that is), movies and TV show.

Speaking of TV shows did anyone else see 24 last night? Man that Jack Bauer is awesome! I do not know how those writers keep writing such good material each and every week.

I really like video game topics and computer topics. This may be because my two favorite hobbies are computers and video games. I like controversial forum topics too though. I like to see other people's points of views on things.

• 3 weeks later...

I started off going to forums for researching and discussing some health problems.  I ended up enjoying forums on many subjects, my favorites being movies and books. 

• 2 months later...

Wow, this is a good thread.

I enjoy most topics in forums except politics, sports and finance. I am not too keen on those topics.  ;D

• 4 months later...

Anything from General section of the forum. Almost anything that I can share my knowledge because I have so many interests - gardening, business, food, travel, health, sports, hobbies and more. I could even give advices if need be.