For account approval and general support, email migi@paidforumposting.com or go to https://discord.gg/HtwZ9YD

What's Your Nemesis?

ladyjen

Truth time everyone...

Hello, my name is Jen and I'm addicted to Rock Band.  Yes my friends, I am a living room rock star.  I can play the drums like a wounded gazelle, belt out some terrible sounding, yet surprisingly on-pitch singing and I SHRED on the guitar/bass.

So, what's your addiction?

I'm really addicted to PC games. I could play them even without sleeping. At weekends I only sleep about 3 hours because of playing these computer games.

I'm always excited when a new sequel of my favorite game would come out. And when I have it already, I would play it like there is no more tomorrow.

I guess my addiction would be watching DVDs. If my wife is away working for the evening, I've been known to watch three in a row.

I watch movies over again, if they're worthwhile. Part of my enjoyment in watching movies is thinking about how they were made. I work on film sets myself, and that's sparked another level of enjoyment I get from DVDs.

• 2 weeks later...

This is so funny to be a topic on here.  I was just saying the other day that a cookies is my nemesis, a cookies called a Peanut Blossom (the Christmas cookies that is a peanut butter cookie with a chocolate in the middle).  I cannot seem to get enough of them.  I'm so happy that the holidays are over and I don't have to see another one until Christmas time next year!

We do have Guitar Hero World Tour and we did skip a few days of going to the gym so that we could play that game instead.  It is addicting!

My newest addiction is playing card games at PokerStars. My wife has been getting onto me about getting into tournaments that last well into the wee hours of the morning but I just love the competition.

My longest addiction would have to be chicken wings. I love just about kind of chicken wings that are made and have experimented with different ways of making them and my wife tells my kids I am going to turn into a chicken.

Belgian chocolate and books. I think I could have worse addictions, and I don't want to call either of them a nemesis, but they are terribly distracting. Chocolate in general is dangerous to leave in my presence (although I don't know if it's more dangerous for the chocolate or me!), but I can't resist Belgian chocolate. I found a store in a city a couple hours from my home where they fly in fresh chocolate from Beligum every day. I can hurt my stomach and my wallet real quick there.

Books are at once my savior and my bane. If I don't read frequently, my writing is poorer for it. But if I find a really good book, dishes and laundry have a tendancy not to get done. Then I get in trouble when my husband comes home and wants to know where his dinner is. For some reason he gets a little frustrated when I tell him dinner's still in the freezer while I'm half-hiding a book behind my leg. :) (Fortunately he also thinks it's cute. I rarely have to remind him that he knew what he was getting into before he proposed.)