For account approval and general support, email migi@paidforumposting.com or go to https://discord.gg/HtwZ9YD

Atrology beliefs.

littlemull

Do people in this forum believe in astrology? How many people read their daily stars or live their life by astrology? I think that sometimes it is quite weird how they can be so accurate but I still don't know where I stand when it comes to being a firm believer. I sit on the fence with this one. Share with me your views people...

Do people in this forum believe in astrology? How many people read their daily stars or live their life by astrology? I think that sometimes it is quite weird how they can be so accurate but I still don't know where I stand when it comes to being a firm believer. I sit on the fence with this one. Share with me your views people...

I think that astrology is the science as many others. It contains a lot of very interesting facts and a lot of useful information. But to believe or not to believe in astrology is absolutely up to you. And if you use the astrology in the everyday life,  don´t forget to use your common sense. 

Astrology is extremely interesting, but I don't use it in my daily life.

I find Numerology very interesting though, and enjoy crating charts for clients wanting unusual gifts for newborns.

Astrology has been used for a long time by different civilizations. But I don't believe in it. Great civilizations that used astrology have faded or disappeared in time. If the astrologers know what will happen in the future then they would have foreseen the disasters that will strike their kingdom. And if they could see the disasters in advance, they could prepare for that. But even though some of the predictions of the astrologers are correct, most of them are wrong.

I don't put total faith in astrology.  Of course, I don't put total faith in anything.  It's fun to read your horoscope each morning after eating breakfast and it's fun to read a fortune cookie after eating great Chinese food.  How much does this influence my life?  Not much.

That said, I am a Libra and I match the qualities of a Libra 100%.  I do find that odd.  I bought a poster with Libra qualities listed because it was a bit too freaky not to point out to people.  ;D 

I think there is something to Astrology.  I don't think that horoscopes are what rule my life, but I do think that they are right when they describe personalities.  I am a Taurus and fit it perfectly.  I kept hoping that when my daughter was born that her birth date wouldn't cross over from being an Aries, her original due date, to a Taurus.  She is a Taurus so now I have a future of locking horns with her.

I have a hard time with astrology and people who live by them. I have two boys who are born two years apart and they have the same sign but they could not be more diametrically opposite. I can be telling a story about one of my boys and someone will chime in "what is their sign?" and I usually reply "Stop."

• 1 month later...

I don't read my horoscope, I find those to be too generic since it's addressing millions of people born in the same month.

What I do find interesting is when my friends, who are very serious about it do my chart, they're always able to pin point specific details of my life, and certain things that will happen.

Based on day and time alone, they're able to nail most of my traits and personal outlook. Even a new friend, who really doesn't know me yet, was able to piece together somethings when we were joking around about a chart I had a website do for me.

I don't base decisions on it, but I find it fascinating.

To be honest I don't believe much in horoscopes. I admit, it's fun to read it when it predicts good things, but I never took it seriously. After all, there are so many people under the same sign...what is the chance that a horoscope could fit them all?

I've read my horoscope before, but I don't think my sign is very descriptive of me, if that makes sense.  The personality attributed to me based off my astrological sign doesn't actually match how I am.  So I don't put much stock in horoscopes.  Besides that, they're all so general, so almost anyone can find something that pertains to their life in a horoscope!

I'm a resident of India and here astrology is a very strong belief.

I too firmly believe in it as there have been several predictions about me predicted by astrologers which have been 100% accurate. Sometimes its very scary to know what your future holds for you and sometimes it highly beneficial. I'll give an example. In the year 2007 it was predicted that I would suffer a great big loss in my health and relationships. At first i didn't believe it. But then all of a sudden all my best friends started straying away and didn't even bother to come and check up on me when i was severely unwell. That's when i felt that somewhere down the line are life is governed by our stars and astrology helps us a little to know about them.