For account approval and general support, email migi@paidforumposting.com or go to https://discord.gg/HtwZ9YD

Does anyone ever trade in the stock market?

littlemull

I have recently been looking in to shareholding and trying to understand how it all works, it seems to me that it is a pretty risky business unless you know what you are doing and even then it still has a high level of risk associated with it. Do many people on this forum have any knowledge to share?

I myself have considering entering into the market as well. I have watched CNN money and I think the best thing now if you want to get into the market is to go for something that is always in demand. Minerals is a strong base and some food products as well. But if you really want to get more knowledge on what is best you can try CNN.com and look threw their tips in the money section or the market section.

• 2 weeks later...

From what I know, people who are investing in stock market usually have their own brokers to tell them about the current market. But these investors are also paying these brokers to trade in the market.

I think the best investment in stock market is in research and media because they always tend to have a positive output. But it is still risky investing in stock market whatever stocks you want to invest in.

Trading generally refers to buying and selling. That can be a risky proposition. However, buying a good blue chip stock and keeping it for the long term will usually be a safe investment. After all, companies like Coca-Cola are not going to be disappearing anytime soon.

One way to go about trading in the Stock Market is finding a company that will take your investment and diversify it to maximize your money. Trying to keep up with the market is a hard thing to do if you do not have the time or energy for it. Large corporations that have been around for many years can be safe investments but try not to get spooked if one day you lost several hundred dollars because if you are patient, the market always rebounds.

I do invest in stocks. What I'm looking at are the education related companies. These are the ones I think will benefit from this economic downturn. A number of recently retrenched workers are fortifying and enhancing their resumes with further education. Like specialize and executive training. Shares of these companies have been active lately and on the upward bias.

Profit and risk goes hand to hand. Yes share market is a very risky venture but if lady luck is smiling on you then it doesn't take much time to rise either.It's a risky business for amateurs but professional brokers who have in depth knowledge of the market really make some very good money .I recently have started trading in stocks and shares and have made a very promising start so far.

I have been interested in the stock market for a little while now.

I am rather young, and uninformed about stock patterns, so I don't see myself investing anytime in the near future.

However, I am working with someone who trades in the stock market, and I have been helping him gather information on everything. Through this, I think I am learning more about how one can decipher the moods of the stock market.

I think the best thing you can do if you are considering trading in the market is to find someone, if possible, to study as they themselves trade.

Of course the stock market is risky. That is why no one should, really, do crazy things like mortgage their house for stocks. Although there have been people that have done that exact thing and now they are millionaires. It really depends on how far you are willing to go, how confident you are, and how much you are willing to risk.