For account approval and general support, email migi@paidforumposting.com or go to https://discord.gg/HtwZ9YD

Skin problems

schulzemor

One thing is for sure you don't get rid of acne easily.

The natural way to get rid of acne is to eat a balanced diet full of fiber and green vegetables. This will not only give you relief from constipation but will give you necessary vitamins and proteins which will keep your metabolism functioning properly and help regulate the hormones.

It is necessarily to avoid milk fats, vegetable fats and animal fats. Fats will tend to block the escapes further and make things worse. Also try avoiding meats. Meats contain toxins which may elongate the problem.

• 2 weeks later...

I had horrible acne from a teen into my mid-20s.  I spent 7 years going to the dermatologist.  I was on over the counter meds, prescription meds and several creams.  All of these treatments never cleared up my skin completely.  Finally, I told my doctor that I wanted to go on Accutane.  There are risks involved with that medication but it was all worth it.  I experienced most of the side effects but my skin never looked better.  I rarely have a breakout even 9 years later.  Now and then a small blemish, but nothing compared to what I dealt with for years.

I think that diet has nothing to do with acne problems. I went through this phase where in my face was full of acne and some were turning into permanent marks. And believe me, I love salads and will eat loads of vegetables everyday. But I couldnt escape this problem. Acne usually occurs due to excess oil and its best to consult a doctor than taking up home remedies.

For me, the best way to combat skin blemishes was just to get into a really good routine of cleansing, toning and moisturising everyday. Of course, if you have severe acne this might not be enough, but once you get into a good routine and you stick to it after a week or so your skin will be so much better.

I have never experienced acne, but I do know about some great supplements that help your body rid toxins, which would also obviously help your skin.

MSM, a form of sulfur, is a great way to rid your body of toxins. This can, in turn, increase hair and nail growth and help clear up your skin. Of course, if you have had any bad health habits in the past (smoking, excessive alcohol drinking, etc.), then proceed with caution. Because MSM is helping your body to get rid of those toxins, you may re-experience some of the symptoms of the bad habit (nervousness, shaking, fatigue, etc.) until the toxins are completely gone. Sulfur applied topically is also great for your skin. In any natural or health food store, you should be able to find sulfur soaps or lotions.

Biotin and zinc are also great for your skin; I take them together. For every 1000 mcg of Biotin, you should take 100 mg of zinc. I rarely get breakouts.