For account approval and general support, email migi@paidforumposting.com or go to https://discord.gg/HtwZ9YD

Things That Drive Me Nuts

mikemur2

Can anyone tell me why people are so ingrained into thinking that there is any real difference between the political parties anymore? I hear that the Democrats are weak on defense and another 9/11 will happen if we elect them. I always respond to those folks like this:

Are you kidding? Do you think any politician will let their cashcow go down in flames like 9/11 again? The money lost if anything traumatic happened to this country would make the current fiscal crisis look like a Sunday picnic.

Oh, and one more thing, Social issues are just to keep the masses worried about things other than the fleecing of America.

When I think about the welfare of the United States, I shutter and begin to stop thinking because there are just so many problems. Then again, there are problems in all of the world. But I agree, there is no difference between political parties it seems. The ideology of America is to make the biggest possible profit, and no matter who the candidate- it seems like they are only looking to profit themselves.

I think that people worry about social issues because they feel like they could have some impact on the differences in general society. I don't think anyone really feels they have any power to change the government, but social issues are not as far-fetched to have an impact.

Our society is completely dysfunctional, and I feel we are headed rapidly towards a collapse. At the same time, I feel completely helpless.