For account approval and general support, email migi@paidforumposting.com or go to https://discord.gg/HtwZ9YD

Financial Crisis Now this 'The Madoff Scam'

so

The present financial crisis or recession has to have some breathing space by having something to perk up the market. And any bad news like what happened to the alleged Mr.Madoff ponzi scam only dampens sentiments of investors and general public as well. It further erodes the confidence we have with the financial industry. What do you think? And how come the Feds found about it a little too late. $50Billion gone! Is it worth saving these financial through bailouts?

This is a rather hard question to tackle. I feel like no ordinary citizen really has a clear understanding of the economy, myself included, which makes it rather difficult to determine what is the best fix for the financial crisis.

One on side, if these huge companies failed and went out of business, there would be an immediate downfall on society. There are so many jobs integrated with financial institutions as well as car companies. The downfall of these major corporations would be the downfall of the nation, and with the rest of the world.

At the same time, I feel that it is the structure of our economy and finances itself that will really be the downfall. The greed of the elite is apparent. And the idea of 'buy now, pay later' with both individuals and central government is only fuel to the fire. Then to consider the monetary system that we have.. There is just so much structurally that is wrong with America. If these companies are bailed out, sure, we might be okay for awhile. But the whole system of government, capitalism, and greed is so out of control. I really don't know what could be done right now to save it.