For account approval and general support, email migi@paidforumposting.com or go to https://discord.gg/HtwZ9YD

Re: Atrology beliefs.

Valkyrie

One of the things I like to do, is when I'm with a group of people, I'll read the astrology section in whatever newspaper or magazine I have, and I will intentionally read the wrong reading to people.  I will ask them how well that matches them.  I'll do this with everyone in the group and more often than not, the reading matches them very well.  There's a term for this but I can't seem to remember it or find it at the moment.  But these readings are so generally written that they can apply to anyone.  Thats not to say that I don't have an interest in astrotheology, there is definitely a lot of interesting stuff out there.  But for the most part, the stuff that is out there for public consumption is garbage.  However, I do give tarot readings to people.  It's like a psychic Rorschach inkblot test - you see in the cards what is meaningful to you and that can reveal a lot about you.  Is it "psychic"?  or just "psychological"?  I'm not sure.  But hey, if people believe that some guy walked on water, fed thousands with only a few loafs of bread, got killed, came back from the dead three days later, went around showing everyone his wounds to prove it was him, then took off flying up into the sky like superman, I'm sure there are more rational things to believe about why we are who we are and where we are in this universe.  I'm not sure that astrology is any less rational than that.

:)

Peace