For account approval and general support, email migi@paidforumposting.com or go to https://discord.gg/HtwZ9YD

What is your favorite pass time favorite?

bree

Me, I love to cook.  I would love to open up a catering business.  It gives me great pleasure to see peoples faces when they taste my food.  My favorite meal that I cook would have to be roast cooked with carrots and potatoes, cabbage, and cornbread.  My favorite dessert if strawberry delight.  Mmmmmm mmmmmm good.

Bree

My favorite pastime is reading. I like books in all kinds of topics as long as I find them interesting. The reason that I like reading is because it brings me to a different level in life. The more I read, the more unknown and unexplored areas I know there are. Besides, reading helps improve my writing.

Bree,

Yum!! That meal sounds absolutely delicious!!

Well, anyway, I have a number of different past times, including writing, reading, singing, dancing, modeling, traveling, working out, shopping, fine dining, and learning about different cultures. I guess I am just into a lot of different things; I have a wide variety of interests.

With what little time I have that isn't occupied, I love writing songs and poems. Even though they aren't amazing (in fact, most of them aren't worth showing anyone), I just enjoy getting lost in music.  I also like improvising over a progression of chords, and when I finish I can never believe how much time I've spent just playing.  Also, sometimes when I hear a song, I decide I'd like to learn it, so I either spend time figuring it out or search for tabs on the internet and learn it.

I also enjoy reading, learning new things, taking pictures, and cooking (even though the food sometimes comes out horrendous).

Me, I love to cook.  I would love to open up a catering business.  It gives me great pleasure to see peoples faces when they taste my food.  My favorite meal that I cook would have to be roast cooked with carrots and potatoes, cabbage, and cornbread.  My favorite dessert if strawberry delight.  Mmmmmm mmmmmm good.

I love to cook too. I am currently on maternity leave following the birth of my daughter and it has been nice to have more time to do it!

My favorite past time at the moment is reading. Although it is often snatched time when baby is sleeping. I am a bit of a strange reader in that I don't really have a particular preference for what I read. Authors I do rate include John Updike (RIP), Terry Pratchett, Jean Auel and Jane Austen; diverse I know!

This may sound odd, but one of my favorite things to do is clean. I generally put on some good music and just have at it.

When the weather is nice I like to go to parks to throw a Frisbee around with friends.

A favorite pastime of mine is picking up a book, finding a comfortable place to lounge, and escaping into the story.  I feel so fulfilled when I've read a book that feels like it has touched my soul.  Finding time to read at least daily is a refreshing break in what is generally an otherwise busy life.  For me, the best books to "escape" are novels but I also enjoy many types of nonfiction.  Some pastimes come and go but the ability to read lasts forever.       

I would have to say that one of my all time favorite pass times is reading. People don't read as much as they should anymore. I love to curl up with a good book or magazine and just read. There is nothing better than to exchange books with a friend and discuss the latest read. Life is always good when you can take a break and just read.

Right now I love playing Ikariam. It's an ancient civilization browser game. I love history specially if it's about ancient times. What I like about it aside from the theme is the graphic. I like the anime type rather than 3D or 4D.

• 2 weeks later...

I love driving. OK, so maybe it's not a "past time" people think of, but I love it. Something about driving around my city, at night, when the world's asleep, listening to the music coming out of my mp3 player.

It just makes me happy. Part of what I think I love about randomly driving with nowhere to go, is I end up finding strange places I would other wise never have found. Being a photographer, this is a huge perk!

Does sleeping count as favorite pass time?  :D

Truth is I'm pretty much of an insomniac, and sometimes I'd really wish to be able to sleep when all the normal people do...

On a serious note though, I'm a computer nerd, so my favorite pass time is in front of my screen. Not really fascinating, I know, but hey...it's what I like. :)

I have a lot of hobbies, and very little time to do them!  I love to cook, and I'm in school currently for accounting because my friend and I are planning on opening a restaurant, and we're dividing up the duties!  We will be splitting the cooking jobs, and I'll take the financial side of the business while she is finishing up her business degree, so she'll run that side.

I also love to read, and I love anime and video games. 

But as a mom, mom stuff comes first, so I end up putting my fun on hold!  ;)