For account approval and general support, email migi@paidforumposting.com or go to https://discord.gg/HtwZ9YD

Dogs

kaseyfan9

I love dogs. I don’t really have a favorite breed. I love them all. Dogs love you unconditionally. They love to cuddle and play all the time. I wish that humans could  love that way.  A dog will also forgive you every time you get angry and say something you shouldn’t have said . To me it’s much easier to have a relationship with a dog than a human being.  As humans  some of us tend to hold a grudge for a long time.                                                  I have had  many dogs in my life. They were so much more understanding  than any man I dated. (that’s supposed to be funny) Oh yes , dogs don’t talk back either like teenagers. Oh my have I had those days with my boys. So I guess maybe I should have had puppies not babies?  I’m just kidding, I love my boys no matter what. And hubby too.

• 2 weeks later...

I love dogs too  :)

When I was growing up my nana had a chocolate Labrador called Cocoa (yes, I know that is not original!). I used to adore training her. We would spend hours going for long walks and she was always really good company. It was heartbreaking when she was put to sleep through illness in her old age. Unfortunately now is not a good time for me to get a dog but I would like to think that one day I will be able to own one.

Having a dog as a pet offers an unconditional love that many don't come across in any of their day-to-day relationships.  It is a love that exists no matter how bad a day has been and no matter how much you may just want to be alone.  As you come through the door, that tail will wag; those eyes will look at you with love like no other.  Looking close enough you can see a smile that transcends the species.  It's simple. It's pure. It's love. 

Dogs of all breeds, sizes, and colors are loyal and faithful companions. I was raised around large dogs such as Doberman, rottweilers, labs, etc. I now live on my own and have two large mixed breeds of my own; they are my babies. Lucky, a German Sheppard mix, is intelligent and protective, but I have found her to have quite a sense of humor as well.  She weighs about 60 pounds but still thinks she's a lap dog. She slept with me for three years, along with my other dog, until my now-husband moved into my home about a year ago. Lucky and my other dog Rhylie, which is a wolf-retriever-terrier mix that looks like a fox, would stand outside the bedroom door at night and cry for hours when they were no longer allowed on the bed. They now have accepted the fact that they have to sleep in their own bed- an egg-crate mattress pad covered with a folded comforter (yeah, they're a little spoiled, but like I said before, they're my babies!)  Once these two dogs are old and gone, I will continue to own dogs. Though they will never ever be able to be replaced, I find a life with a dog as a pet is so fulfilling and compassionate and I would never be able to live without their friendship. Dogs don't judge you. They don't hold grudges. They are always happy to see you, even if you just walked back inside from checking the mail. And best of all, they are always there for you- whether it's for a laugh, or a shoulder to cry on. Dogs are one of God's greatest gifts to mankind.

I love dogs. Once I was talking about my dogs to a work collegue and

I'm sure I was saying the word dog, but somehow she thought I had 2 girls!

It was a laugh when she realised I don't have children and treat my dogs

like kids! I have always been an animal lover especially of dogs.

My husband and I own a Jack Russel x Chihuahua named Ruby, and a Mini Fox

Terrier by the name of Pip.

They are lovely girls and I they are very smart. When I go to my mums house

I say 'grandmas' and she goes nuts. So if anyone says dogs are dumb, they're wrong! :)

I do not care for dogs, or most animals.

My dislike of dogs comes from when I was younger and I was bit my a number of dogs.

Unfortunately, I always said I would not have a dog, but my daughter wants one desperately. At this point in time we are not home enough to have a dog.

I guess in time, I will have to overcome my dislike of dogs and get one for my daughter's sake.

I have two adorable German Shepherds. They're big and lovable and loyal and fiercely protective of me. I love them to bits. I'm so proud of my youngest boy already - he's only 8 months old and already cruising through doggy school Grade 3. He'll be in agility classes before I know it!