For account approval and general support, email migi@paidforumposting.com or go to https://discord.gg/HtwZ9YD

Season finales

citizen

All the shows in the regular tv season are ending this month. There are a few finales I am eager to see. I'm looking forward to the season ending of Castle, New Girl and The Mindy Project. I am also interested to see the show finale of The Office. What shows are you anticipating?

• Like 2

Doctor Who is my favorite! I am not watching the current season yet, though, because we don't have cable or satellite; we watch on Netflix or Hulu (and it isn't currently available on either one).

As I'm in the UK, we get different TV schedules to America, although we do have Dr Who every Saturday. I preferred David Tennant as Dr Who, and I find this series a bit silly, so I don't watch it any more. We don't have satellite or cable either, only digital Freeview, which has more than enough shows (and repeats) for me!

I preferred David Tennant, also, but have gotten used to Matt Smith. Is Freeview a UK-based thing? I may look into it, if it is available here in the U.S.

It's how we get TV for free now that they've closed the analogue signal and gone totally digital so, yes, I think it's a UK only thing.