For account approval and general support, email migi@paidforumposting.com or go to https://discord.gg/HtwZ9YD

Australian Bushfires Kill Hundreds

Raven

Australians have had a terrible couple of weeks. Not only have several of our southern states been struck with heatwaves lasting several weeks with temperatures consistently over 40C and up to 45C (115F), but hundreds of people have died in bushfires that are still burning and destroying entire towns as they rage across the countryside.

All our thoughts are with those Australians who have lost loved ones in the fires.

:'(

Bianca (proud South Aussie)

My thoughts and prayers go out to all those effected by the bushfires in Australia.  The news coverage here in the United States has been tremendous with pictures and video highlighting the tragedy.  Hopefully, the fires are under control soon and there's a break in the severe weather pattern that brings relief. 

Take care of yourself and be safe. 

Jan.

I think all our hearts go out to the poor people who lost their lives in the australian bush fires. I just pray they catch the evil people who started some of the fires, and put them on trail and deal with them appropriately. I don't believe in capital punishment (as I am a christian) but instants like this make you wander!

We don't have a capital punishment policy in Australia - although our Prime Minister has said that if the arsonists are found they'll face trial for mass-murder charges instead of just arson.

:'(

Bianca