For account approval and general support, email migi@paidforumposting.com or go to https://discord.gg/HtwZ9YD

A puppy for me

officegal

Well, as the story goes, when your kids are all grown and leave home… what do you do?  I think I’ve found my own personal solution, a puppy! I truly want to just run to the nearest pet store and pick out the cutest little puppy they have.  However, I know I can’t do that for a couple of reasons. One, I mentioned it to my husband and he just rolled his eyes, smiled and said, “I knew this day was coming darlin. I love you baby and I want you to be happy, but can we wait until fall so we can enjoy the summer”? He is so cute, he has never been able to say no to me. The second reason is, I don't know what kind to get, so some research is in order. Anyway, I will be waiting till fall, per hubbies wishes. In the mean time any suggestions and what kind of puppy I should get?

Ohhh, puppies are wonderful! Frustration and joy wrapped in one little, adorable package! My fiance and I got a puppy last October and she really makes our house a home. As far as what kind you should get, that depends on several factors pertaining to your lifestyle and how much room you have. I, personally, have a soft spot for labs, but the best thing to do is talk to a breeder in your area and pick his/her brain a little. The puppy I have now is a Catahoula mix and she's small and precious and crazy. Quite different from a big lab, but I am thrilled with how well she fits into our lives.