For account approval and general support, email migi@paidforumposting.com or go to https://discord.gg/HtwZ9YD

Are you a nomad?

Lynn

I have lived in so many places and I consider myself something of a nomad. I grew up in New Jersey and my family still lives there, but when I turned 19 I realized I just couldn't stay put. We traveled a lot throughout my childhood, but that wasn't good enough for me. I wanted to go to different places and put down roots for a while and really get to know the place. So at 19 I moved to Ontario, Canada and went to college. After that I spent some time in Sweden and Germany (about 6 months each.) Then it was off to Pennsylvania where I stayed for about a year before moving to the Florida Keys on a whim. Fun place, but it was a little too intense for me so I headed back to Pennsylvania a year later. I made a nice home for myself in the Pocono Mountains for about 5 years, but the nomad bug bit again and I found myself in southern Louisiana. I've been here in the deep south for almost 4 years now and I am quite happy. I'd like to think that I may stay permanently, but you just never know... When the mood strikes my family feels like they're playing "Where's Waldo?"!