For account approval and general support, email migi@paidforumposting.com or go to https://discord.gg/HtwZ9YD

The longest 9 months

Lynn

Nine months flies by for most of us...except when you're pregnant. Last year, spring was a blur and June was here before I knew it. This year, I know June will never get here! My fiance, Chris, and I are very excited about our first child, but I wish he/she would get here now!! Then again, I guess I should be careful what I wish for since I'm not even close to prepared. We still have tons of things to buy - furniture, car seat, bottles, etc. Maybe that's why pregnancy lasts nine months - it gives us time to procrastinate and nap!

My longest 9 months were 8 for me. :)

And I can remember as if it was yesterday. I was really lucky to have a nice baby who didn't give me too much trouble, but still...there were times when I was missing the moments when I was still pregnant and everything around was quiet and I could be as lazy as I wanted...

So, enjoy your still peaceful moments for now and congratulations and good luck for you and your baby! :)

Nine months flies by for most of us...except when you're pregnant. Last year, spring was a blur and June was here before I knew it. This year, I know June will never get here! My fiance, Chris, and I are very excited about our first child, but I wish he/she would get here now!! Then again, I guess I should be careful what I wish for since I'm not even close to prepared. We still have tons of things to buy - furniture, car seat, bottles, etc. Maybe that's why pregnancy lasts nine months - it gives us time to procrastinate and nap!

Congratulations on your pregnancy!  I went through the same feelings when I was pregnant!  I couldn't wait for my baby to be born, but enjoy it now because once your baby is born you won't get a moment to rest for about a month!  Like everything in life that's worthwhile, parenthood is definitely a challenge!