For account approval and general support, email migi@paidforumposting.com or go to https://discord.gg/HtwZ9YD

How do you pass the time?

Expression

I like to do a few different things to make my day go faster. I was introduced to flight simulator software a few years ago, and have slowly been getting better at flying, and have recently taken to being a virtual air traffic controller. However, I'm not just into flying; I like visiting museums, trying out new recipes and reading.

Aside from the above, what else do people do to pass the time?

I'm going to end up sounding like a personal ad :).

I like long walks, longer drives, visiting museums, walking through parks, the beach at night with nobody else there, sometimes I play Volleyball, I'm learning guitar, learning to sail, trying to learn Latin, hang out with friends...

Things like that. I don't do all those things in a week, but it's stuff I fall back on when I'm really bored.

I do a lot of reading and crocheting this time of year.  When it warms up, I spend a lot more time over at the beach - it's right across the street. 

Guest realistic

Working seems to be a great way to pass the time. If I have any energy left after that I enjoy walking with my wife and maybe a dog or two.Gardening,visiting friends, reading ,a journey on my motorbike,boating on a nearby pond or just chilling out.

In the Winter, I like to crochet, read, browse the internet to name a few things.  I don't watch a lot of TV eventhough I do have some favorite shows.  I also like to go for walks, especially in the snow.  I am not a skier or other snow sport enthusiast.

In the Spring, I like to plan my garden, start tomatoes and other vegetables, read seed catalogs and the like.  This is the time to enjoy the birds and the new growth of the trees and plants.

When Summer comes around, I like to go swimming, hiking, fishing and camping.  There is also a Farmer's Market I participate in.  Eventhough it can get pretty hot here, I like to be outdoors.

For Fall, I plan my Holliday festivities, can fruits & vegetables, get ready for Winter and keep busy.  It can be a challenge to keep going and not get bored. 

There are several ways to pass one's time but the best one is to sleep  ;)

I'm a huge fan of sleeping and when I don't have anything constructive to do, i end up falling in bed and dozing off.

Apart from sleeping i do other stuff too, to pass my time.

I enjoy walking as it not only helps in loosing weight  ;), but also refreshes me completely.

Then, I surf the net as it is one of the best time pass ever made.

Also cooking, taking a warm long bath, hanging out with friends and listening to soulful music.

That's a sneak peak of how I spend my time. Hope you passed a little of your time reading this.  :)