For account approval and general support, email migi@paidforumposting.com or go to https://discord.gg/HtwZ9YD

Your favorite recipe

Lynn

Everyone has one. Even people who don't cook often or think they don't cook well have that one recipe that is their signature dish. I am Italian so when my friends crave something from that side of the world they come to my house. I may be good at Italian cooking due to years spent in my grandmother's kitchen, but my personal favorite is black bean soup. I could eat my black bean soup everyday and never get tired of it. What is your favorite?

There's this meat baklava a Turkish friend of mine taught me how to make. It tastes amazing, looks very complicated, and is so very easy to make! It always impresses, and it makes you look like a top notch chef even if you're just "OK", like I am!

She also taught me how to make regular baklava, the dessert. Also really easy to make, and also something that makes people think I'm a far more proficient baker than I actually am.

Love it!

I finally found an awesome alfredo sauce recipe that is very close to the Olive Garden alfredo.  I make such a pig of myself whenever I make it because it is so very good.

I love to cook!  I think my all time favorite recipe is just mashed potatoes, because I LOVE mashed potatoes, but I have been experimenting recently and have made a jalapeno meatloaf recipe that my son and I could eat every day! 

I don't have a particular 'favorite' recipe but I love anything Indian or Chinese.  Lately too, we have been making a lot of pizza.  Can't beat a good pizza pie in these cold wintry evenings. 

Well what should i say? I'm a huge foodie and i love checking out new recipes and cooking them. Presently my favorite recipe is cheese chilly toast.

Its very very simple to cook and also very delicious to eat. All you need is a toaster, finely cut tomatoes, onions and capsicum. To make the paste you need some coriander leaves fried in a little oil and sauces of your choice.

If anyone is interested to know the full recipe do leave a PM. Will surely help you out.  :)