For account approval and general support, email migi@paidforumposting.com or go to https://discord.gg/HtwZ9YD

Affordable window treatments

citizen

I know several people who only have blinds on their windows. I discovered years ago that curtains make such a dramatic difference in the warmth of the room that I will never go back to just blinds.

I need new curtains for my bedroom. Does anyone have any suggestions for places to look for great deals on curtains and rods? I am going to check Ikea. I've had some success with JCPenney in the past. But they have changed so much in recent years, I don't know if I will find what I need there. I'd like to stay under $10 per panel.

I actually found some very cute curtains in the sale aisle at our Walmart, that are a good quality curtain. My suggestion, though, would be to check local thrift shops. Others who got tired of the same old thing may well have donated perfectly good curtains!

I agree that thrift stores are a good place to look for cheap curtains.  We still just have blinds in our house but eventually I think I'd like to add curtains.