For account approval and general support, email migi@paidforumposting.com or go to https://discord.gg/HtwZ9YD

Re: Increasing numbers of dogs

misterj29

Can a person really have too many dogs?  I mean, really, it starts with one.  You see the cute doggy at the pet store and just have to have him.  You bring him home and name him Spots.  But he is lonely so you need to get him a playmate.  You go back to the pet store and get him a cute little 'girlfriend'.  You bring her home, name her Freckles and eventually find out that she doesn't Spots.  So it's back to the pet store to find a playmate for both Spots and Freckles.  Not to leave anyone out, you come home with Boots and Fluffy.  Boots just loves Fluffy and after awhile, starts to get friendly with Freckles.  So now Freckles, Boots and Fluffy are all friends but yet again, Spots is all alone.  Now what are you going to do?  Sure enough, you go out looking for another dog to be friends with Spots.

Can you see where I'm going with this?  The moral of the story is you can't have too many dogs.  Until they are all friends, no one is happy.

You are quite fortunate to have such wonderful breeds of dogs.  It has been my experience that these dogs make great companions.  The Golden Retriever has always been one of my favorites.

I have had several Spaniels which have been very loyal and lovable.  Spaniels 

seem to be of two temperaments, mellow or neurotic.  It's been my pleasure to own both types, of course, the mellow ones make the best pets.

Jack Russel Terriers look to be very energetic.  I have never owned one, but those that I have been acquainted with were full of spit & vinegar.  They look like fun dogs.

As for taking outings, have you ever thought of taking one or all of them with you?  Just a thought.

You can never have enough of dogs.

They are the best companions we can ever have, apart from humans i mean  ;).

They are loyal, trustworthy, non-judgmental and the best of all they love you with all their small little doggy hearts. I always wanted to have a dog in my life and when I finally got one, my happiness knew no bounds. I got a wonderful companion.

Also dogs are known to have wonderful qualities. They not only form a place in your hearts but also tend to cure various ailments in children and elderly people alike.

So have as many dogs as you want!! You can be sure that you'll be much happier with them than you were when you were alone.  :)