For account approval and general support, email migi@paidforumposting.com or go to https://discord.gg/HtwZ9YD

Re: Who loves New York City?

HsrmSC

I don't like Big Cities, too much pollution, too many people and you don't have the same confort of when you're in a small area that everyone knows everyone... I'm sure it has lots of attracting stuff but personally I rather go somewhere more quiet...

• 6 months later...

I would love to be in New York. I could only catch a glimpse of it from the skies when I landed at the Newark Airport (and headed straight to Texas). It was so amazing. From what I've seen in movies and soaps, it seems to be a city full of life, which is what I'm always looking for.

• 2 weeks later...

I have never been to New York City either!! But I will be leaving to Minessota in mid june. So I will be getting a chance to visit NYC. I am very much looking forward to visiting the place as it has been one of my fantasies since my childhood!!

I've been to NY several times and it's great, but it has it's cons.

It's highly overcrowded in some spots, and quite expensive at times. It's more a visit for me, rather than a home. I'd probably only live there if I had a really good job, otherwise I'll stick where I am.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm actually from Chicago, so I think it would be against the rules for me to love New York ;).  I would like to visit, just to go and see a couple of shows on Broadway.  Our theatre district is getting bigger and more varied, but I don't think it can compare to what NY has to offer(and that's very difficult for me to admit :-[).

I was born in upstate New York. I moved to Florida in 1973. I have never been to the city up there.  I have heard a lot of great things about it. I’d love to visit some day, but I would not want to live there. The small town I was raised in would be wonderful to go back to.

I am born and raised in New York City.  I relocated several times and moved right back because there is NO! place New York City. I have lived in Alabama, Virginia, California, and Massachusetts but could not do it and moved back to New York City.

• 5 weeks later...

I'm actually from Chicago, so I think it would be against the rules for me to love New York ;).  I would like to visit, just to go and see a couple of shows on Broadway.  Our theatre district is getting bigger and more varied, but I don't think it can compare to what NY has to offer(and that's very difficult for me to admit :-[).

I think you can, I'm from New York and I love Chicago! As a state, I love NY, it offers such range. From mountains, to sea shore, sky scrapers to farms- huge cities to small towns.

When you get down to New York City, remember it's split up into the 5 boroughs. Manhattan alone only makes up part of NYC. Between the 5 boroughs if you want to experience all an ethnicity has to offer, there's a neighborhood to go to. Little Odessa for Russian cuisine, Jackson Heights for Indian, Brooklyn has it's own China Town which is larger than Manhattan's. Then, you have the neighborhoods with such a mix of people, it's amazing. Signs in Chinese across from signs in Arabic, and signs in Hebrew.

There's someplace to go for every budget, and something for every body. I've traveled around the country, and I know most States are like that. I happen to love most states, but I really love living in NYC.

Though if I had to move, I'd probably move to a suburb of Chicago... ;)