For account approval and general support, email migi@paidforumposting.com or go to https://discord.gg/HtwZ9YD

Re: How to be safe in the car

lottiel1

It is very unfortunate that drivers of today must always be watching their backs and sides. The criminals mostly target women. My advice is that in such situations do not react out of panic or shock. There is need to keep a cool head as this will suprise the criminal. However, I am against of women driving alone at night as this adds another layer to the risk.

It also seems that some people just cannot develop the habit of locking doors when they get into a car. One good way to develop this habit is to mentally link the locking of doors to fastening of seat belts. As soon as you fasten your seatbelts, think of locking the doors.

I'm glad that in my car, the doors automatically lock when I start the car. This helps with the kids also in the backseat in case they try to open the doors.

It is so scary that someone would try getting in your car when you are stopped. I know that I don't like driving anywhere at night by myself.