For account approval and general support, email migi@paidforumposting.com or go to https://discord.gg/HtwZ9YD

A variety of posting styles

j

When I post in forums, I use variety of styles.  My favorite is humor.  I am active in an on line bipolar support group and find that making people laugh can help people deal with a depressive episode.

But, I can be serious as well.  I was involved in one series of posts that sought to steer the direction of the group away from what I felt to be a series of personal attacks on other group members.  I was moderately successful, as we reached a compromise that I believe all group members can live with.

I agree with you because if you stick to one syle it might become boing.  If you have ever had a one monotone teacher or professor, it certainly makes it a very boring class and hard to want to walk in the door, let alone take the class. 

Good for you J.  It is great that you are able to adapt your posting style to the tone of each post.  That is a good quality to possess. 

I am able to adjust my style as well, but I have to admit that I prefer to be upbeat and humorous.  I tend to like happier topics such as travel, family and music.  These topics usually are not as serious.