For account approval and general support, email migi@paidforumposting.com or go to https://discord.gg/HtwZ9YD

Televised sports

citizen

Do you enjoy watching sports on tv? Are you a hardcore fan of any team? I don't mind attending live sporting events occasionally. But I have no interest in watching sports on television. I don't follow any teams, not even my local teams.

• Like 1

I don't watch sports. I usually root for NY teams (because I was born there), if I become aware of a game. I have been to a couple baseball games over the years, but it has been a while since the last time.

I have almost no interest in sport apart from tennis at Wimbledon, and then only if someone like Rafael Nadal is playing. My husband loves golf and F1 so, whenever these are televised, I tend to hear them in the background and therefore I find that I know quite a few golfers and racing drivers!

I don't really watch televised sports on a regular basis.  Occasionally I will watch some of the World Series, though, and I greatly enjoy watching the Super Bowl every year.