For account approval and general support, email migi@paidforumposting.com or go to https://discord.gg/HtwZ9YD

How Much Would Make You Happy?

G R

Money that is. Are you happy with what you have? Would $100,000 make you happy? How about one million or one billion?

In the news you hear about people complaining about how others have so much while others have so little, and how the one's who have to struggle from paycheck to paycheck are miserable. Well, I go from paycheck to paycheck and I don't think I'm miserable. I make a living doing what I enjoy and I don't compare what I have with what others have.

To answer my own question, $100,000 would make me happy. Comfortable is more the word I'm looking for. 

How about you?

Edited by Gentle Rain
  • Like 1

We could use a little bit more money every month. With two teenagers it's hard to keep money in the bank. We live paycheck to paycheck, which can be stressful at times. $100,000 would be a wonderful thing, even $10,000 would be nice. I guess it doesn't take much to make me happy.

Edited by kad613

My husband is self-employed, in a service business. We do not get a regular paycheck, but the money trickles in as jobs are done. Having enough money to cover a month's worth of bills, food, and gas in the bank at any given time would be ideal.

• Like 2

• 2 months later...

It's difficult to put an exact figure on it as varying amounts would bring me different sorts of joy. (I am already very happy with my life and have a comfortable lifestyle - for now.)

As I work on yearly contracts a large amount, say a few million USD, would be the perfect way to ensure a secure long term future for myself and still allow me to share my good fortune with needy friends. Having said that, I'd be happy to get a windfall that had less zeros. 

• Like 1