For account approval and general support, email migi@paidforumposting.com or go to https://discord.gg/HtwZ9YD

What is your favorite part of working online?

LA

What is your favorite part of working and earning money online? My favorite part is that I can set my work schedule around my life and not the other way around. I also love being able to stop what I am doing and go play with my kids or start dinner and then come back to my work later.

My favorite part would be not having to leave the house. The work scheduling benefits are true, but also can be a downside, as it is sometimes difficult to not let the work get shoved aside for 'emergencies' my children have (even if they're only emergencies in their own mind). 

Aside from the flexibility that LA and Perfect7 already mentioned, I would add that I love the simple fact that I can work wherever I like.  Much of the time I do operate from my home office, but when the weather is fine, it is a joy to be able to sit outside with my laptop and enjoy it.  Alternatively, if the house is full of noise (from pets, builders, neighbours etc) I can pick everything up and disappear off to a cafe or the library to work in peace.  It's perfect!  

• Like 1