For account approval and general support, email migi@paidforumposting.com or go to https://discord.gg/HtwZ9YD

Hit My 7th

phantom7

• 6 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Good afternoon team and admins!  

I have successfully hit my seventh mark and am awaiting review.  With my undergraduate degree in writing and extensive history of posting in many forums, I believe that you will find my topics designed to increase the flow of comments while approaching a broad spectrum of audiences.  My replies to posts have been encouraging to other members while still attempting to continue a conversation and, in turn, increase the number of replies to topics.  I hope you find my brief bit of work exemplary and I'm looking forward to working together in the future.  

Regards,

Greystone84   

I hit my 7th. Please excuse a couple terrible typos in my 7th post! I'm so tired and couldn't find the edit button that can usually be found.

I was a moderator for Mommysavers.com forums for years. Those forums have since been taken down but if you head over to Mommysavers.com, and posts written by Bekah are mine. I stopped writing there this past summer. The owner has turned her interest from frugal living to health and fitness. I'm still in the frugal living stage of my life.

Greetings Val, Denise, and your helpful mods,

I have completed the task set before me,

in which I hope will truly entertain,

I would love for my writing to be,

one to help maintain; 

Thoughts, entertainment, education true,

Of this venue to reach out.

And have not only a voice in a new space, a bit of revenue,

I do hope you chuckled as you have no doubt.

I am a wordsmith that caught your eye,

and you would like me on your team.

With words that comply,

If you say yes, I am sure to beam.

And now that my request has come to an end.

I bid you good reading,

Happy Holidays to send,

And a Happy New Year with many new writers seeding.

Regards,

Aingealicia

I'm excited to say that I've hit my 7th post! :lol: This is the opportunity of a lifetime for someone like me who posts on forums as a hobby! Thank you for this opportunity and I look forward to hearing back from you. 

• Like 1