For account approval and general support, email migi@paidforumposting.com or go to https://discord.gg/HtwZ9YD

Hit My 7th

phantom7

I have completed my seventh post and I hope that you will consider accepting me as a member of your team, a position that I will fulfill to the best of my abilities.

I thank you for your time and eagerly await your decision.

• Like 1

Am finished with my three replies and four topics. Hope I get a spot on your team. You are not going to get disappointed. I love writing about anything. I live and breathe typing on my laptop. Sharing ideas? No problem. Say it, I’ll comment on it. Thanks for the easy set of steps to get to this point.

I am excited to say that I have hit my 7th post! This is a great opportunity for me to help enhance the internet with some of my knowledge. I am ecstatic about becoming a member and I hope I can continue to post on these forums :)  

Hello team, I just reached my 7th hit and I am so excited to get started! I was even lucky with the replies, because I found really interesting questions. Hope I get a positive reply from you soon! ?

Yey! I have done with my prerequisite number of topics and replies! I just hope that I get in. The last post here though was last year. I hope that does not mean you have put hiring on hold.

4 hours ago, OffshoreWorker said:

Yey! I have done with my prerequisite number of topics and replies! I just hope that I get in. The last post here though was last year. I hope that does not mean you have put hiring on hold.

????

Not sure what this means. This thread is very active.

• Like 1

Hi there! I have hit my 7th post! I am incredibly excited about this opportunity, I enjoy writing on my blog regularly, and posting in forums is a super fun medium as well! Thank you!