For account approval and general support, email migi@paidforumposting.com or go to https://discord.gg/HtwZ9YD

Hit My 7th

phantom7

Hello!

I have hit my 7th post. I was a little confused - I thought at first that you needed to CREATE 6 posts and reply as the 7th here. Anyway, I hope that I have completed this process correctly and that my posts are up to par! Thank you for this opportunity!

Good afternoon team,

I have just hit my seventh and in doing so remembered how fun it actually is to write on forums! Thank you very much, I hope I will get to work with you

Faithfully

-Hélène

Submitted my seven. Actually, submitted more than that, then realised I hadn't added a title to the first ones. Call it a blonde moment … Hit my seven, but are they heaven sent?

• Like 1

I've hit my 7th. I look forward to hearing from you on whether I am eligible to begin posting on jobs.  I was a poster here once before. Several years ago. Life pulled me away for a bit, but very excited to have the opportunity to work here again. 

• Like 1

Hi.I just hit my seventh.I would be very grateful,if you provide me a platform to  express my ideas.Writing is my passion .It'll be a great honour for me to work with the team.I am looking forward for your approval.

• Like 1

Hello, I've just hit my seventh post. I hope that my posts will be able to meet your standards, and that I can be of service to you in the near future.

Internet forums have been a large part of my life since I first started going online. I think that being able to put that specific experience to work is quite the interesting opportunity.

On 1/3/2016 at 8:24 AM, phantom7 said:

Dear Sir/Madam,I just hit my Seventh and pray that you admit me into your programme. I promise to do my best.Thanks,Robert.

Hope you 

• Like 1

Hello, I hit my 7. Some of my posts have a gap in between a sentence. I didn't realize that the gap was there until I posted what I wrote. I was looking to fix it, but I couldn't find any edit option. I hope this doesn't cause me to be denied to move forward. Thank you. 

I have hit my seventh post!  I eagerly await review.  I found this site as a way to increase my blogging capabilities since I am fairly new to the community.  This would be a great opportunity for me to learn and earn at the same time.  Thanks for the opportunity.