For account approval and general support, email migi@paidforumposting.com or go to https://discord.gg/HtwZ9YD

Hit My 7th

phantom7

Hello Admins :)

I have hit my 7th post and I can't wait for you to review my posts and have a chance to work with you in writing and posting in forum. I hope and pray that you'll consider me to your forum. Thank you.

Best Regards.

• Like 1

Hi! I have completed my 7 posts. It was an enjoyable application process. Hopefully I will get to work with you in the future. Thank you for this opportunity.

Hello, I've recently hit my 7th post but I would like one post to be deleted in this thread please: 

I accidentally pressed enter and submitted the post unfinished, I corrected myself using a new reply because I've found that there is no option to delete my post. Thank you in advance.

Hello! :) Thank you for this opportunity. I have completed my 7th post and I'm hereby awaiting for your feedback. I'm hoping and looking forward to have the chance to work with you.

Regards.  

• Like 1

Hello,

I have successfully hit my 7th and I am excited to continue on this wonderful journey. Some of the topics are fun and I'm very much looking forward to proceed. I like the variety and the thought process amidst the posters and the many responses from the members of the forum. Thank you.

Hi, I have humbly completed my application posts and hit my 7th post. I sincerely hope i leaved up to you expections, I tried as much as possible to follow the rules, thanks. Hope to hear from you soon. 

Hello! 

I have just reached my seventh post! I am excited to begin forum posting and would like to thank you for the opportunity. Hope to hear back from you soon!

Happy Holidays!

• Like 1

Hello, I submitted seven posts as directed in instructions.  I hope to be considered as a contributor and look forward to learning more about the opportunity. 

Best Regards  

• Like 1

Hi there! I've just made my 7th post, yay :) I did ask the forum how to add an avatar, as I couldn't see how to do that. But I didn't get any replies, so I'm hoping my lack of avatar won't go against me too much? Thank you for considering me, I'm really keen to join your team! 

• Like 1

Greetings!  I've made my 7 posts and would like to be considered for the opportunity.  As previous posters mentioned, I did try to add an avatar photo but got an error message so if that's still a requirement I'd love some further instructions. Thank you so much, and have a great day!

• Like 1