For account approval and general support, email migi@paidforumposting.com or go to https://discord.gg/HtwZ9YD

Hit My 7th

phantom7

On Sunday, December 18, 2016 at 6:09 PM, Lynn said:

:)

Hi there, I have just hit my 7th post in the Applicant posting area, is what I would like to say but, I ended up posting 7 topics before realizing that at least 4 out of the 7 post needed to be replies to other people's topics. I clearly didn't see that in the how to apply instruction. Although I went back to the Applicant posting area to post 3 replies. I wonder if I still have a chance to work with you guys or I will be penalized for failure to follow instruction :unsure:. Please review my posts, I will be on the lookout for your reply.

16 hours ago, harry_hawkeye said:

Hi there, I have just hit my 7th post in the Applicant posting area, is what I would like to say but, I ended up posting 7 topics before realizing that at least 4 out of the 7 post needed to be replies to other people's topics. I clearly didn't see that in the how to apply instruction. Although I went back to the Applicant posting area to post 3 replies. I wonder if I still have a chance to work with you guys or I will be penalized for failure to follow instruction :unsure:. Please review my posts, I will be on the lookout for your reply.

Hey, I apparently have a similar issue. I miscounted the threads I opened, I'm not sure how, but I just forgot about one of them and thought I had 3. When I replied to other people's posts, I realized at one point I already have 7 posts, so I went back and checked, and there they were - 4 of my threads! I'm very sorry for this and I hope I still have a chance. 

Hello--

I accidentally just hit my 8th post, but

I have completed the task.

I sincerely hope that you can give me the opportunity

to create quality content here--

I have reached my 7th post and I am so excited to hear back from you. 

Thank you for this opportunity and your time!

Hope to become a part of your team soon. 

Hello!

I have completed my 7 post and this here will be my 8th and my final post! I am very excited and had a great time writing these post! I came across some very interesting things that other people had to share and I do hope that everything goes smoothly so that I am able to continue to post here and see what the world has to say! Thanks!

• Like 1

I have hit my 7th as per your application process.  Thanks so much for this opportunity, and I hope to hear from you soon.  I am excited to gain experience writing in general, and I believe feel you have an exceptional outlet for me to voice my thoughts.  

• Like 1

Hi! I read on some of the forums here that some of our posts should be comments to other applicants' original threads, so I've made my last three posts as comments, for a total of seven. I'm glad to be here and I'm hoping I can not only work for you and your clients but also continue interacting with the other applicants here.

Thanks for setting up this service and giving me the opportunity to become a part of it!

AMK