For account approval and general support, email migi@paidforumposting.com or go to https://discord.gg/HtwZ9YD

Hit My 7th

phantom7

Finally I get to this part. I just pray and hope that I have followed all the instructions given. I'm a little nervous but I did my best and I believe my posts will represent me in a good way. What's left is to just relax and wait patiently to hear from the admin.  

Hello there I have completed seven posts. 

Thank you for this opportunity! It is really fun to express ourselves in this manner and to see what others have to say as well. What I enjoy most is the quality behind the posts. It is great to see a company out there who is working to have a better side to the internet with positive posts instead of all the mean, harsh, rude, random posts that some choose to express themselves with. 

I look forward to hearing from you and hearing any insights you have for me. Have a great weekend! 

Good day!

I hit my seventh post a while ago. I hope that my thoughts have been helpful, and please pardon some of my typographical errors. Moreover, I look forward on hearing from you. 

Thank you.

• Like 1

Hello There:

I just made my 7th post and I'm excited about posting and making money sharing my ideas.  I think that what you set up here is really great and I can't wait to get started.  How long does it take for us to get approved?