For account approval and general support, email migi@paidforumposting.com or go to https://discord.gg/HtwZ9YD

Hit My 7th

phantom7

Just wanted to inform the person in charge of overseeing this that I have successfully completed the 7 posts required to apply. I hope to hear your decision soon. Thank you!

20 hours ago, WordSpeak7 said:

Greetings, finally hit my seventh post and look forward to your feedback. Salutations!

20 hours ago, WordSpeak7 said:

Each company that I have posted a sample to have these varying criteria for content. It would be better if the topic for the trial review was given by the editor or publisher. In the old days, it was easy to get writing gigs. Now it is guessing what style a picky reviewer will approve. 

Breaking our How To Apply rules is counterproductive and will result in your account being banned. You have already been contacted by Admin via PM. The following applies to you and I strongly suggest you take note of it before you continue to post in our applicant area where others are trying to focus on best practices to apply for this job.

You may reapply six months from the date of your last review. Should you choose to do so, please use your existing username and contact admin or a mod prior to posting so we can update your writer thread. Thanks!

Hi, I've hit my 7th post. I've enjoyed replying to the different threads. I hope you enjoy reading my responses and that they offered some assistance to the poster(s). I look forward to hearing from you, and hope that I can continue to contribute to the forums. Thanks for the opportunity. 

Good Afternoon,i have finally hit my 7th post. I really enjoy posting on forums, Communication and learning new things from others is very taughtful and am looking forward in  doing more postings.thank you.

THERE IS ONLY ONE YOU IN THE WHOLE WORLD. IF YOU FAIL TO PROVE YOURSELF TO THE WORLD, THEN YOU ARE A DISGRACE TO YOU-HOOD AND TO YOUR CREATOR.

Your life is built around two most important days, the first is the day you were BORN and the second is the day you discover WHY. The first day is freely given to you by your creator but the second day you must discover on your own, for it is the defining moment of your life. 
There is always a specific WHY, why you were born and if you don't get to know it, your life is worthless to both your creator and the whole of human race.
You have a specific simple life mission, get to know it and get it done. Don't the live the life of another or be consumed by helping others live their life why you abandon yours, for no one gives what he has not. It is only when you get to know the WHY in your life can you then be able to help others discover theirs.

THANKS

MY 8TH AND FINAL POST, IT WAS AN EXCITING EXPERIENCE.